Click To Enlarge
City of Lancaster Road Closures on The BLVD
December 5-7, 2013
- The road closure on Thursday, December 5 (Green) for the Light Up a Life event will occur from Fig to Date beginning at approximately 2 p.m. (note: road will remain closed throughout the night, then the closure will expand at 6 a.m. the following morning for A Magical BLVD Christmas).
- The road closure on Friday, December 6 (Yellow) for the Magical BLVD Christmas event will occur from Beech to Genoa Avenue beginning at approximately 6 a.m. (note: road will remain closed throughout the night for the parade the following morning).
- The road closure on Saturday, December 7 (Red) for the Lancaster Christmas Parade will occur from 12th Street West to Yucca, 10th Street West from Jackman Avenue to Newgrove Avenue, and Sierra Highway from Jackman Avenue to Milling Avenue beginning at 8 a.m. through approximately 2 p.m.
North of Lancaster BLVD:
- Kildare Street parking lots behind the downtown banks;
- Lancaster City Hall between Fern Avenue and Gadsden Avenue;
- Alley parking lot behind Pour D’Vino and Kinetic Brewery;
- North parking lots of American Heroes Park (along Jackman Avenue);
- Library parking lot and parking strip behind the Western Hotel.
- Boeing Plaza parking lot along Sierra Highway
South of Lancaster BLVD:
- Parking lots south of The BLVD and Milling Street, from Genoa Avenue to Fern Avenue and from Date Avenue to Sierra Hwy;
- Lancaster Performing Arts Center (LPAC) parking lot.
For more information regarding the Lancaster Christmas Parade please contact the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce at (661) 948-4518.
- Deputy Miguel T Ruiz